- 1700.00 - 1900.00 USD ($)
As the name implies, Brewerâs yeast is a staple ingredient used in producing beer. Derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a tiny, single-celled fungus, Dried Brewer Yeast we offer is also used as an important ingredient while making breads. Featuring an acrid and bitter taste, this yeast containing B vitamins and chromium in large amounts also finds use as a superior nutritional supplement. Dried Brewer Yeast stabilizes blood sugar levels and as a known probiotic also boosts the digestive system. Each tablespoon of this yeast added on to your diet replenishes your body with much needed vitamins like thiamine (B-1), riboflavin (B-2), niacin (B-3), pantothenic acid (B-5), pyridoxine (B-6), folic acid (B-9) and biotin (B-7).
- A super healthy and nutrient dense product
- It comes with blood sugar lowering benefits and it boosts insulin sensitivity
- It is good for the immune system and eye health
- It has riboflavin that aids in preventing and controlling migraines
No.351, Xinhua Road, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, 050000, China